The compact WB-15 BlackBox Hp retains all the successful and popular BlackBox features; One-side wiring, inline terminals, fuses conveniently located right above their output terminals and a clean, attractive installation.
Here's what's new: The BlackBox HP's small 3.75 x 5" size fits in place of most OE fuse panels and easily integrates with existing, factory wiring. The BlackBox Hp adds circuits and capability while replacing your car's corroded, outdated, original panel.
The BlackBox Hp also includes a unique
multi-purpose relay that's controlled by any positive or ground switch or
sensor. You can use it for; Horn, Fuel Pump, HVAC Hi-blower, Accessory supply
circuit, Hi-Beam, Button start, Radiator fan, or many other uses.
9 Fuses, 16 Labeled Circuits, 3 Inputs (Battery, Ignition, Accessory), Plug-in or Screw terminals, one Multi-Purpose relay, and Turn Signal or Hazard Flasher output option
OE Replacement version includes:
- Wire extender kit (extends factory wires, most are terminated with Series 56 Faston connectors, approximately eight color-keyed extensions in kit)
- Wire label kit (Heat shrink labels for Series 56 Faston connectors)
- Tab adapters so the vehicle's factory "plug-in" accessory wiring can be directly "plugged-in" to the panel.
- Turn Signal or Hazard Flasher option (select when ordering)
- Hardware kit and specialized installation instructions for panel replacement